10:00am - 4:30pm Sherman Oaks- Serve Safe Manager Food Safety Training Category : Class SERVSAFE Manager Food Safety All health departments in the State of California require managers and supervisors to have an ANSI certified Food Safety Manager on premises. This class will prepare you for the test (4.5 hours) and will include the exam (1.5). Enroll in advance to receive study guide. Participants who study the guide before class have the most success. Bring current picture ID. If not present, you will be turned away. Donuts and coffee will be provided. A half hour lunch hour will be provided. Persons just wanting the exam, report at 2:00 pm. Call to register a fee is required. 818-436-6520. This class is provided by Re ...
5:00pm - 7:00pm Pacoima: Customer Service Category : Class Customer service is a way of doing business, not a program. It is,
• Driven from the top of a company down through the ranks.
• Needs to be purposeful; not just clever statements.
• There are internal and external customers.
In this workshop we will present a process that you can use to institute a customer service culture in your business, and also give you some practical tips on how to:
• Handle customer complaints.
• Cope with difficult customers.
• Communicate effectively with your customers.
• Use the telephone more effectively.